Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The War On Terror ( Written A Couple Of Months After 9/11) by Billy Watson

So what is the deal with this war on Terrorism? It just doesn't make sense does it? There is something-dodgy going on in the world of politics, if you ask me. I mean one look at the American President George W Bush is enough to tell anybody that.It should be a lot harder to slag off the American President, he's supposed to be one of the brightest men in the world, never mind America, but it's lights on nobody home with that guy, isn't it. He makes Ronald Reagan look like fucking Einstein. And that's Ronald Reagan in his current condition I'm talking about.

It's G.W Bush's secretary I feel sorry for. Everyday she has to go through the same ritual. He turns up at the White House Office and starts pulling his office door."No George, it's push to open your office door""I am pushing""No George, you're pulling. That's 3 years you've been in office now George, I thought you'd have got the hang of it by now""Look, shut your face.....or I'll bomb you"Personally, I think he needs to go back to primary school to learn how to read his scripts properly. "Hello, my fellow Americans, you are the people greatest on the Earth of the Face"

Read the Full, Hilarious But Full of Insight Article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment it is much appreciated.